The Vodacom Bulls have returned to training after their opening Vodacom Super Rugby match against the Cell C Sharks as they prepare for their next clash against the DHL Stormers on Saturday.
• Simphiwe Matanzima sustained an AC injury to his shoulder against the Cell C Sharks. He will be sidelined for 4-6 weeks.
• Dylan Sage fractured his ankle in a SuperSport Challenge warm-up match and will undergo scans today He is expected to be out for three months.
• Tim Agaba withdrew from training last week with a neck niggle. He is making good progress but will only take part in selected training sessions and will be unavailable for selection for this week.
Returning from injury:
• Marco van Staden is making good progress with his concussion and will start with selected training sessions as of today.
• Muller Uys returns to full training as of today.