TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO LOFTUS VERSFELD STADIUM
1. The purchase or receipt of an event ticket by the bearer thereof constitutes acceptance by the bearer of the terms and conditions set out below.
2. The Company is not responsible for lost event tickets and same will not be replaced.
3. The event ticket must be produced at the appropriate access points and on demand by any official of the Company.
4. In the event of any cancellation of matches for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be made and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or as a result of such cancellation.
5. Right of admission is reserved. No alcohol, radios, bottles, tins, glasses, bugles, crackers, cooler boxes, firearms or any other dangerous or hazardous objects are allowed in the stadium and the bearer agrees not to cause any nuisance, behave in a disruptive manner, or infringe upon any party’s rights in any way whatsoever and may immediately be removed from the stadium in such an event.
6. The Company, its officials, agents or employees, etc. will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused to the bearer of the event ticket and admission to the stadium is granted at the bearer’s own risk. The bearer waives all rights of whatsoever nature against the Company, its officials, agents or employees in respect of such loss, injury or damage arising from or pursuant to the event/match, notwithstanding that it may have been caused by the negligent act or omission on the part of any such persons.
7. The Company does its best to ensure that the bearer of this ticket is given the seat indicated on the ticket, but the Company reserves the right to substitute the seat with another if deemed necessary at any stage.
8. Smoking is prohibited in the stadium. (Tobacco Products Control Act)
9. No bearer of an event ticket may for a commercial purpose –
9.1 obtain an event ticket with the intention to resell or use such ticket or any right pertaining to such ticket, whether for a profit or not;
9.2 directly or indirectly sell, dispose of or promote event tickets or any right pertaining to such tickets;
9.3 use a ticket for advertising, sales or promotional purposes, or as part of a hospitality or travel package or make it available or advertise it for any such purpose;
9.4 use a ticket transferred or acquired in contravention of 9.1 to 9.3 above;
9.5 directly or indirectly sell or dispose of complimentary tickets;
without the prior written authorization of the Company. Any person who contravenes the above, will be criminally charged. (Safety at Sports and Recreational Events Act, 2 of 2010).
PARKING TICKET CONDITIONS
No alcohol, open fires or gas braais are allowed on the premises.
No ablution facilities are available on the premises.
Parking is only allowed in the designated areas indicated to you by BBC officials.
Entry and parking is entirely at own risk. The Pretoria High School for Girls and the Blue Bulls Company (Pty) Ltd, its officials, agents or employees, etc. will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused to the bearer of this parking ticket or any property and admission to the premises is granted at the bearer’s own risk. The bearer waives all rights of whatsoever nature against the School and the Company, its officials, agents or employees, etc. in respect of such loss, injury or damage arising from or pursuant to parking on the premises, notwithstanding that it may have been caused by the negligent act or omission on the part of any such persons.
This ticket may not be duplicated or used to gain access for more than one vehicle on any day and the Company reserves the right to immediately terminate the use thereof in the event of duplication or misuse thereof.
Enjoy the day.
Geen alkoholiese drank, oop vure of gas braaiers word op die terrein toegelaat nie.
Geen ablusie geriewe is op die terrein beskikbaar nie.
Parkeer slegs op plekke soos deur beamptes van die BBM vir u aangedui word.
Toegang en parkering geskied op eie risiko en die Pretoria High School for Girls en die BBM, sy beamptes, agente of werknemers, ens. sal nie aanspreeklik wees vir enige skade, verliese of beserings van enige aard en hoe ookal opgedoen, wat die houer van hierdie kaartjie mag ly nie. Die houer vrywaar die Skool en die BBM, beamptes, agente of werknemers, ens. teen alle eise wat mag voortspruit uit beserings, dood of skade van welke aard ookal voortspruitend uit die gebruik van hierdie kaartjie en parkering op die terrein.
Hierdie kaartjie mag onder geen omstandighede gedupliseer word nie en mag slegs gebruik word om toegang en parkering op die terrein te verkry vir een voertuig per dag. Die BBM behou die reg voor om die gebruik daarvan onmiddellik op te skort in geval van duplikasie of misbruik daarvan.
Geniet u dag.